SAN FRANCISCO, September 29, 2020 / PRNewswire / – TargetBay, an Ecommerce Marketing Cloud, used by thousands of online stores around the world, has partnered with Google to share high-quality product reviews from TargetBay customers on Google Product Search and Google Shopping Ads. Ecommerce store owners and managers can use product reviews to drive more qualified buyers to their website and gain visibility on Google.
TargetBay is delighted to announce that it is now approved by Google product reviews aggregator.
Why is the TargetBay and Google partnership important?
- If you are a TargetBay customer, then you will be able to submit your product reviews to Google, and those reviews will now appear in Google Shopping ads.
- This partnership provides better visibility on Google, both Google Ads and Google Shopping Ads.
- The increased exposure drives more qualified buyers to your product pages.
- Product reviews provide better product research and buying decisions for shoppers.
How is TargetBay helping eCommerce stores grow? With TargetBay installed, your store can:
- Collect verified reviews on products and images
- Automate review the collection process
- to safeguard store owner management time
- To augment trust online shoppers
One-click integration with Shopify, Wholesale trade, WooCommerce, and Magento. TargetBay has designed its products to make it easier for merchants to install the product and start collecting reviews the same day.
According to Nash Ogden, co-founder of TargetBay,
‘We’ve designed our reviews product to help ecommerce merchants collect verified reviews from their online stores and drive more customers to their websites. Reviews represent personal, unbiased user experiences that build user confidence. Google collects this unique user-generated content to enable its search engine to generate the most relevant search results. The end result is that product ratings and reviews reduce the number of abandoned carts and dramatically improve the customer journey by giving customers more confidence to complete the checkout process. ‘
Target bay, situated at Atlanta, Georgia offers six e-commerce products: BayReviews for Reviews and Ratings, BayMail for Email Marketing, BayServe for Behavioral Pop-ups, BaySmart for Product Recommendations, BayAds for Retargeting Ads, and BayPics for Customer Retention. ‘Instagram. They’re seamlessly integrated to drive more conversions for your online store and lower customer acquisition costs.
Narendar Rajagopalan, [email protected]
SOURCE Target Bay