New York, Aug 03, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) – Reportlinker.com Announces the Publication of the “Global Printed Circuit Board (PCB) Market – Analysis By Type (Single, Dual, Multilayer, HDI), Application, Substrate, By Region, by country (2021 edition): market information and forecast with the impact of COVID-19 (2021-2026) “- https://www.reportlinker.com/p06126599/?utm_source=GNW
Today, business drivers and political or social drivers, combined with technological advancements, have dramatically accelerated the widespread use of PCBs beyond their traditional industries and roles.
The PCB market is further expected to flourish with growing government support for the technical improvement of microcontrollers and semiconductors across the world. The growing acceptance of the PCB market with application (computers / peripherals, communications, consumer electronics, others) has drastically led to the increasing use of PCBs. In addition, the increasing demand from many end user industries can support the PCB market by helping consumers to achieve higher technological satisfaction with higher efficiency.
The regional APAC market is expected to become the largest PCB market during the forecast period. The major players operating in the APAC PCB market include Samsung Electro-Mechanics, Nan Ya PCB, Ibiden and many other companies. These players offer a diverse portfolio of PCBs to meet consumer demand in the region. These companies provide affordable, efficient and timely PCBs to many consumers in rural and urban areas. These players have also acquired and collaborated with other players in the region for portfolio expansion and geographic penetration.
As the world continually battles the rapid spread of the COVID-19 pandemic, businesses play a crucial role in helping to protect people and providing the electronic devices and services people need as they turn around. towards distance work and home learning. . The main areas of impact of COVID-19 on the PCB market have been disrupted supply chains and delayed deliveries in some cases, as well as a reduction in demand for occasional use services.
Scope of the report
• The report presents the analysis of PCB market for the historical period of 2016-2020 and the forecast period of 2021-2026.
• The report analyzes the PCB market in value (millions USD).
• The report analyzes PCB market by application (computers / peripherals, communications, consumer electronics, others)
• The report analyzes the PCB market by type (single sided, double sided, multilayer, high density interconnect (HDI)).
• The report analyzes the PCB market by substrate (rigid, flexible, rigid-flex).
• The global PCB market has been analyzed by region (America, Europe, APAC, MEA).
• The global PCB market has been analyzed by country (United States, Canada, Brazil, United Kingdom, Germany, France, China, Japan, South Korea, Taiwan).
• The main ideas of the report were presented through the frameworks of SWOT and Porter’s Five Forces Analysis. In addition, market attractiveness has been presented by region, application, type and substrate.
• In addition, the major opportunities, trends, drivers and challenges of the industry have been analyzed in the report.
• The report tracks competitive developments, strategies, mergers and acquisitions, and new product development. Companies analyzed in the report: ZDT Group, TTM Technologies, Inc., Sumitomo Electric Industries, CMK corporation, Meiko Electronics Co., Ltd., Shinko Electric Ind, Jabil Inc., Kinsus, Nan Ya PCB, Samsung Electro-Mechanics.
Key target audience
• PCB manufacturers
• IT companies
• Consulting and consulting firms
• Government and decision-makers
• Regulatory authorities
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p06126599/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need – instantly, in one place.