“As the dynamics of work environments continue to change, it is important that professionals have the right tools to prepare them for success in any space,” said Kenny tang, product manager, projectors, Epson America, Inc. “The demand for larger screens has continued throughout the pandemic for business and home entertainment. The 880X smart projector is ideal for video conferencing and presentations with the added versatility to turn spaces into entertainment centers. ”
Delivering 3,300 lumens of color and white brightness3 and Full HD 1080p resolution, the 880X delivers razor-sharp images four times the size of a 75-inch flat panel display for up to 300 inches of eye-catching presentations, dynamic Zoom meetings, and immersive video content in one. variety of lighting conditions. Additional features include:
- View stunning images up to 300 inches – Enjoy immersive business presentations, home viewing and beyond with a Full HD 1080p image that’s four times the size of a 75-inch flat screen
- Compact design – Lightweight and stylish design that fits easily into the included carry bag or custom backpacks for on-the-go projection
- World-class color brightness4 – Advanced 3LCD technology displays 100% of the RGB color signal for each frame, allowing exceptional color accuracy while maintaining excellent color brightness without any “rainbow” or “color brightness” issues annoying seen with other projection technologies
- Intelligent broadcast capability1 – The latest Android TV interface with an easy-to-use remote control, including voice search with built-in Google Assistant ™, allows users to easily stream live TV with apps like YouTube TV ™ and watch popular channels like Netflix, Amazon Prime, Hulu, Disney +, HBO, YouTube and more5
- Versatile for virtual meetings – Enhance meetings with detailed, life-size images, perfect for Zoom calls and Teams video conferences, or enjoy virtual hangouts with friends and family as if they were in the room with you
- Chromecast built-in2 – Wirelessly stream content directly from a smartphone, tablet or computer, including the popular Android ™ and Apple® devices
The Epson 880X 3LCD 1080p Smart Portable Projector (MSRP $ 629.99) is available now at select retailers and the Epson online store. The new projectors come with Epson’s award-winning service and support, including free access to Epson’s PrivateLine® priority support and a standard two-year full unit replacement limited warranty.
Epson is a global technology leader dedicated to co-creating sustainability and enriching communities by leveraging its efficient, compact and precise digital technologies and technologies to connect people, things and information. The company is focused on solving societal problems through innovations in home and office printing, commercial and industrial printing, manufacturing, visuals and lifestyle. Epson’s goal is to go carbon negative and phase out the use of exhaustible underground resources such as oil and metal by 2050.
Led by the JapanBased at Seiko Epson Corporation, the global Epson group generates annual sales of approximately 1,000 billion JPY. global.epson.com/
Epson America, Inc., based in Los Alamitos, California, is Epson’s regional headquarters for the United States, Canada, and Latin America. To learn more about Epson, please visit: epson.com. You can also log in with Epson America on Facebook (facebook.com/Epson), Twitter (twitter.com/EpsonAmerica), Youtube (youtube.com/epsonamerica) and Instagram (instagram.com/EpsonAmerica).
1 To use Android TV, the device must be configured on a network using a wireless connection of 5 Mbps or more.
2 Visit the Google® Chromecast website for the latest support for smart devices and computer operating systems.
3 Color brightness (color light output) and white brightness (white light output) vary depending on usage conditions. Color luminous flux measured in accordance with IDMS 15.4; white light power measured in accordance with ISO 21118.
4 Color brightness measured according to IDMS 15.4. Additional colors and picture modes tested. Top Selling Epson® 3LCD Projectors vs Top Selling Comparable 1 Chip DLP Projectors based on NPD sales data for October 2019 – September 2020. THE BRIGHTNESS OF THE COLORS VARY DEPENDING ON THE CONDITIONS OF USE.
5 Requires a wireless network connection of 5 Mbps or more. Some apps require paid subscriptions.
EPSON is a registered trademark, EPSON Exceed Your Vision is a registered logotype of Seiko Epson Corporation. PrivateLine is a registered trademark of Epson America, Inc. Apple TV is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Chromecast is a registered trademark of Google LLC. All other product and brand names are trademarks and / or registered trademarks of their respective companies. Epson disclaims all rights in these marks. Copyright 2021 Epson America, Inc.
THE SOURCE Epson America, Inc.