GMRCL 2022 recruitment: Gujarat Metro Rail Corporation Limited (GMRCL) has invited eligible applicants to apply online to fill the vacant positions of Station Controller, Train Operator (SC / TO), Customer Relations Assistant (CRA), junior engineer (JE) and maintainer. Eligible and interested candidates can apply for positions on or January 21, 2022. Please note, the exam will take place in February. Applicants can apply for the various positions through the official website of Gujarat Metro Rail Corporation Limited, gujaratmetrorail.com.Also read – JSSC CGL Recruitment 2022 for various job vacancies on jssc.nic.in | Registration starts from January 15th
Details of the vacant position Also Read – UBI 2022 Recruitment For Specialized Executive Officer, Subject Matter Experts Post on unionbankofindia.co.in | Here’s how to apply
Job name and number of vacancies Also Read – ESIC Delhi 2022 Recruitment: Registration for 1120 Insurance Doctor Positions starts from December 31st on esic.nic.in
Total number of messages: 118
- Station Controller / Train Operator (SC / TO): 71 positions
- Customer Relationship Assistant (ARC): 11 positions
- Junior Engineer (JE): 3 Positions
- Maintainer: 33 messages
GMRCL 2022 recruitment: Eligibility criteria
- Station Controller / Train Operator (SC / TO): Engineering degree in mechanics / electricity / computer science or electronics discipline from a university / institute recognized by the government.
- Client relations assistant (ARC): Graduated in science in physics, chemistry, mathematics discipline from a university / institute recognized by the government.
- Junior Engineer (JE): Engineering degree in mechanics / electricity / electronics from a university / institute recognized by the government.
- Maintainer: SSLC pass with ITI (two years) in installer / electrician / electronics) from a university / institute recognized by the government.
- Station Controller / Train Operator (SC / TO): 18 to 28 years old
- Customer Relations Assistant (ARC): 18 to 28 years old
- Junior engineer: 18 to 28 years old
- Maintainer: 18 to 25 years
Applicants will be selected on the basis of the written exam and the Gujarati language test. The written exam will take place for 100 points while the Gujarati language test will take place for 20 points. According to the official notification, obtaining a minimum score (for applicants in the general category 60% of marks and for applicants in the booking category (SC / ST / OBC) 50%) in the Gujarati language test does not will be taken into account only for the selection. Marks in Gujarati will not be taken into account for the merit list.
How to register
Eligible and interested applicants can apply online in three steps
- Online registration
- Online payment of fees
- Scan and download photographs and signatures
For more details on the application process, eligibility and selection of Gujarat Metro Rail Corporation Limited, see the official notification shared below.
Click here: GMRCL 2022 Detailed Recruitment Notification
Click here: GMRCL online application link